Sunday, May 20, 2007

Lovely weather today

I took the family for a bike ride this morning. The weather is great today. There is a strong breeze and it is not too hot or humid. I just looked at weather.com and the humidity is only 37% and the temperature is currently 84 degrees.

I frequently hear people complain about the heat in Florida. I was in Scottsdale 2 weeks ago for the Sotheby's International Realty convention. The heat in Florida is nothing compared to Arizona. Dry heat or not it was hot! I actually prefer a little humidity. The high temperature in Phoenix today is 98 degrees. I did enjoy my visit to Scottsdale. Just like the winters up north I don't think it is the high humidity and temperatures but the duration that bother people. By the time September rolls around the heat has definitely worn out its welcome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home