Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Lunch today

I just noticed that my last post in this blog was in late November. Sorry for the laziness. December was one big blur with the holidays. I also several Canadian clients in town and was busy with them. Their dollar is very strong right now so I am getting inundated with real estate calls.

I will get back in the groove of writing more posts. Amazingly enough I was showing a unit in The Renaissance in downtown Sarasota when the potential buyer told me he read this blog and appreciated some of the posts about Sarasota that were not real estate related.

I had lunch with another SKY Sothebys associate, Tom Kelley. We ate at Carigiulos on Palm Avenue in downtown. I had a tasty chicken sandwich. Tom had the steak salad. He ate it like it was his last meal. If you have not eaten there give it a try.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home